Fenugreek is an annual plant. Some of the polysaccharides present in fenugreek are saponins, hemicellulose, mucilage, tannin, and pectin all of which have various health benefits such as eliminating bad cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, etc. Let us have a look at how can fenugreek be used to aid in breast-enlargement
Does Fenugreek Help in Breast Enlargement
- The role of fenugreek in helping with breast enlargement is long-known.
- A compound called diosgenin which is behind this property is capable of producing estrogen synthetically.
- Estrogen levels normally increase when a woman hits puberty and this helps with enlargement of the breasts.
- A number of herbs like fenugreek can also be used for breast enlargement.
- However, fenugreek is said to have the highest concentration of diosgenin making it the most used for the same.
How to Use Fenugreek for Breast Enlargement
Fenugreek is used in the form of a paste for breast enlargement. The following steps are to be followed:
- Clean the fenugreek seeds before use. Fenugreek seeds sometimes contain stones and other debris.
- Once cleaned, roast fenugreek seeds and wait till they have cooled down.
Use a grinder and powder the fenugreek seeds.
- Make a paste by mixing it with water. Care must be taken that not too much water is mixed as that can turn the powder into a solution with water instead of the desired paste.
- Apply this paste on to your breasts every day and massage the breasts for at least 10 minutes.
- Leave the paste on until it dries and then wash it off.
How to do: Clean and wash the fenugreek seeds. Once dry, grind them to make a powder of fenugreek. Mix 2 teaspoons of this powder in warm water and mix it thoroughly for 1 minute. Leave this for about 15 minutes before consuming. Drink this twice every day.
How to do: Fenugreek oil can also be used to massage the breasts. Massage the breasts with fenugreek oil for 10-15 minutes every day.
How to do: Take fenugreek seeds and put them in a sprout-maker or a wet muslin cloth overnight to enable sprouting. These sprouts of fenugreek can also be included in the diet for breast enlargement.
Tips and Precautions
- Fenugreek is a naturally available product, it does not pose any major side-effects if consumed as directed.
- However, excessive use of fenugreek may cause hormonal imbalance.
Estrogen levels can be increased in the body which can interfere with other metabolic functions of the body and also impair the menstrual cycle.
Massaging excessively with fenugreek paste or oil can cause a burning sensation, hence time for massaging needs to be followed as mentioned above. Care must be taken not to overdo anything in haste otherwise there could be unwanted side-effects.